Please note, wearing MASK is still required in this clinic. We will continue to screen for cold and flu symptoms for those who are booked for a face-to-face appointment and anyone entering the clinic. These measures are in place for the safety of patient, doctor, and staff. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
In order for us to continue to deliver high quality of health care for our patients, we have moved to MIXED BILLING from 8th of August 2022.
BULK BILLING is still available for:
- Children under 16 years old, pensioners, Concession and DVA Gold card holders except from 4.30pm on weekdays.
- ALL care plans, EPC, health assessment, flu & COVID vaccinations.
We have had to make this decision to protect the sustainability of this practice as cost are rising and the payments from Medicare have not increased in line with inflation.
What does mixed billing mean?
Some appointments will have an out-of-pocket fee while others remain as bulk billed.
WEEKDAYS 9am-4.30pm and SATURDAYS 9am-1pm
|Consultation||Out-of-Pocket Fee||Rebate||Total Fee|
|Standard (single concern)||$40||$41.40||$81.40|
|Long (multiple concern)||$40||$80.10||$120.10|
|Prolonged (complex concerns)||$40||$118.00||$158.00|
|Mental Health consult||$40||$78.95||$118.95|
SATURDAYS from 1pm and PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 9am-4.30pm
|Consultation||Out-of-pocket Fee||Rebate||Total Fee|
|Brief Consultation||$20||$ 31.90||$51.90|
|Standard (single concern)||$40||$ 53.90||$93.90|
|Long (multiple concerns)||$40||$ 92.45||$132.45|
|Prolonged (complex concerns)||$40||$129.65||$169.65|
|Mental Health consult||$40||$ 78.95||$118.95|
- Fee is based on time and complexity of the consult.
- Payment is expected at time of consultation. Extra $10 admin / accounting fee will be charged after three payment reminders.
- Note to patient: Please bring your debit card for immediate rebate. For credit cards and cash payments, you will get your rebate between 24-48 hours.
- Cancellation < 24 hours or no-show fee is from $80.00.
- Out-of-pocket-fee for NEW patients is $60 on public holidays.
- WORKCOVER and TAC consults will be privately billed with an out-of-pocket fee of $40. However, please note not all doctors do Workcover or TAC.
Procedures and other specialised services will continue to be privately billed
|Procedures & Materials||minimum $20 (eg. suturing, excision, punch biopsy, implanon insertion and/or removal, aspiration of joint fluid, removal toe nail, etc)|
|Cryotherapy & Nebulisation||$10.00|
|Dressing only||minimum $5.00|
For full list of fees please see reception.
We accept payment via cash, Eftpos or credit card and an immediate Medicare rebate is accessible through our payment facility. Speak to our friendly team for more information.
Full payment is required at the time of consultation by Tyro/EFTPOS, HotDoc / Stripe (surcharge fee applies) or cash.
Surcharge fee on our Tyro/EFTPOS machine or HotDoc/Stripe at the time of payment:
|Card Type||TYRO / Eftpos||HotDoc / Stripe|
|On-site payment or by phone||Online payment / SMS link|
|VISA and MASTERCARD:|
Debit or Credit
|0.77%||1.75% + 30c|
|EFTPOS||0.57%||1.75% + 30c|