From 30th March 2020 – Bulk billed Phone and Skype consultations will be available to all patients at KMPC- Hillside!
The Federal government has agreed to expand the criteria for all patients to access Telehealth consultations with their GPs. The aim of Phone and Skype consultations is to protect Doctors, Nurses, staff and patients and reduce the community spread of COVID-19.
What you need to know about Telehealth:
- Private and confidential
- Personal health information is protected- only those involved in care will have access
- Require verbal or written consent
- Just like a normal consultation just via video call
- All you need is a smart phone or laptop for Skype
- Save time, stress and cost associated with travel
Please call our reception on 03 9217 9400 to arrange a Telehealth consultation.