Sexual health care at Kings Park Medical Centre (SHIP)
Our doctors and nurses have had extensive sexual health training with expert staff at Melbourne Sexual Health Centre. We offer a full range of sexual health clinical services, including:
- Routine STI check ups
- Testing and treatment for people with sexually transmissible infections
- Onsite treatment for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, syphilis and genital warts
- Medicare bulk-billed service to patients
- A nurse assessment and GP consultation
- Sex Work Certificates : Check-ups for people working in the sex industry
- Prescriptions for PEP and PrEP to prevent HIV
Working with the centre of excellence for sexual healthcare
This service is part of a Victorian government initiative to increase sexual health services across Melbourne. SHIP at Kings Park Medical Centre is being supported by Melbourne Sexual Health Centre. Melbourne Sexual Health Centre is internationally recognised as a leader in sexual health care and research.
Call us to book an appointment today (03) 9217 9400 or book online today.
For more information, visit: