STARTING IN JULY 2020
We are piloting a sexual healthcare program for all patients, with global leader Melbourne Sexual Health Centre, starting from July 2020.
What We will Provide In Our Bulk Billing Practice
- A nurse assessment, and GP consultation.
- Screening Test for sexually transmitted infections for people without any symptoms.
- Testing and treatment for people with sexually transmitted infections.
- We will provide onsite treatment for Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis and genital warts.
- Check-ups for people working in the sex industry.
- Prescriptions for PEP and PrEP.
Working With The Centre Of Excellence For Sexual Healthcare
This pilot is part of a Victorian government initiative to increase sexual health services across Melbourne. Kings Park Medical Centre – Hillside is being supported by the Melbourne Sexual Health Centre (MSHC), internationally recognised as a leader in sexual health care and research. Our staff have received in-depth training and education from MSHC and we have adopted their policeies and guidelines so we can best support our patients. Their specialist advice is always available to our staff.
For more information, visit: